BMW Werkz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad just got his second E46 :driving Its a Sapphire Black on Black 02 330ci with 10k miles and still smells new. Its been a while since our last E46, but I'm very impressed with it, it seems to be the absolute perfect blend of performance and comfort. i love driving it compared to my e30 which is all performance and no comfort after all my suspension mods, i still love the E30 more, but its so nice to have a smooth quite ride and still be able to stay flat under hard turns. its a steptronic which isnt fun, but its great for lazy driving.

now for some pics... :rock

Attachments

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
that is nice

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Sweet ride Matt!! B) :thumbs :thumbs

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys :thumbs and just to re-clarify, its not mine, its my dads. which explains the auto part :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
nice. Same with me almost, my mom got a 02, 530 steptronic. The sad thing is that even though it feels more loose, it handles and grips a lot more than mine, a car thats more than 1000 lbs lighter. Although one thing i must say i simply love about the heavier car is that when you take of the dsc, it powerslides like a BEAUTY. The weight and power just make that sucker break loose and go into a perfect sideways slide, one that you can hold for quite some time unlike an e30 which you must fight the entire time.

Nice car,
P.s. Does anyone else extremely hate the 330s lower front grille?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Nice car...

without the licensce plate holder the front is nicer...It's a bit busy looking I guess, but I can't say i hate it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Originally posted by Spetsnaz Op@Sep 14 2003, 07:46 PM
silky smooth B)
I couldn't have worded it any better. Congratulations to your dad on the beautiful ride!

*Just noticed that this was from September of last year, but still... very nice!*

1 - 18 of 18 Posts