BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys a buddy of mine just bought a '04 325CI and loves it. I have been trying to find a good shop that he can take his car incase he has any problems. I talked to a guy at school a couple of months ago and he was telling me about an old guy that works on BMs. I guess he had worked at the dealer for like 15 years then opened his own shop. I guess he does good work but is way cheaper than the dealership is. The only thing is I can't remember the name of the shop. All I know it's on the south side of Edmonton. I guess he only does BMs or just european cars I'm not sure. If anybody know what shop I'm talking about could you give me the name or number. Thanks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i take mine to karmac. it is a little pricey but still a lot cheaper than the dealership. it is right next to bavaria's used car center.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been to a place called Alberta Motor Works. Go see Frank there and he'll do a great job on your BMW. It's on 97 ST by the where the old Costco was.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've been to a place called Alberta Motor Works. Go see Frank there and he'll do a great job on your BMW. It's on 97 ST by the where the old Costco was.
Really?? I've drove by there a zillion times and never thought of checking it out.

I have a hook up at Edmonton BMW, so i'll go there after hours, but other than I don't have anyone in case of emergencies.

I want to avoid Eurasia if I can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts