BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to replace the manual climate control with a newer digital control model? a plug an play kind of thing??

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is where i saw it and made me wonder if it can be done. I thought I would bring up the question in here. instead of him just trying to sell me one first. has anyone done this swap yet??

·
Registered
400 Posts
We were thinking about putting the Digital version in our 94 325iC.. You have to change EVERYTHING said BMW.. its not worth it they said!

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
i think the digital climate controls are inferrior to the dial type. for so many reasons. one the dials look way better, its annoying to go from off to on, (long story but my buddy who owns a 98' 328 hates his digital)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Originally posted by Furious@Oct 26 2003, 05:01 PM
i think the digital climate controls are inferrior to the dial type. for so many reasons. one the dials look way better, its annoying to go from off to on, (long story but my buddy who owns a 98' 328 hates his digital)
well, i love mine haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
On the topic of climate controls, how do you know when they give out? On my 1995 325is there is no AC at all. The unit under the hood turns on, but no cold air comes out. could it be the climate control??? Thanx for any input.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by bigdavid1001@Oct 26 2003, 07:39 PM
On the topic of climate controls, how do you know when they give out? On my 1995 325is there is no AC at all. The unit under the hood turns on, but no cold air comes out. could it be the climate control??? Thanx for any input.
no you got bigger problems, it could be a few different things, auxilury fan i siezed, compressor gone, lack of freeon, relay is blow.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
hahahaha mine needs a belt hehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts