BMW Werkz banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
That's pretty ridiculous. Around here, NJ, I have seen cops in Jeeps, Pick-Up Trucks and one in a freakin' mini-van, but never, I repeat never, have I ever seen a cop rockin a bimmer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is this a better paint job, Rookie? It's from Munich.

For a bunch more pictures, check out http://www.polizeiautos.de and do a search for "BMW". Click on the box that reads "Bildvorschau anzeigen (längere Ladezeit!)" and you'll get thumbnail previews. There are also a bunch of BMW motorcycles and even a Mini in the batch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was on way my home on the bus the other day (not passed my test yet, 12th october is my test and i cant wait to drive my e30 without my dad sat next to me lol) and I saw a cop car and noticed it was a bimmer. First time i've ever seen a BMW police car :goodness:

·
Registered
50 Posts
In King county the police take cars from the impound lot after like a month or something and either sell them at auction or turn them into undercover cars. They used to have a white 900turbo all lowered and tinted, till it got totaled when someone didn't see it pulling out onto the freeway.

Just about any car you can think of, if it can do freeway speeds they will make it a cop car.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yeah, driving around the north seattle area is freaky! There are way to many cops and they're all mean! Lately i've been seeing a lot of unmarked durango's and impala's in Bellingham area. What's this world coming to?? Let us drive!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
A 3 series police car.....Wonder why the police can put the eyelid on their police car>hehehe... :confused

Attachments

21 - 31 of 31 Posts