BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
title has a lean...:(
but would be perfect for a parts car
it has tsw wheels, black emblems, smoked corners and side markers
the only mods but has a good engine with 117xxx and transmission somewhat clean body(long scratch from key on drivers side from headlight to tailight) the fogs dont work and it did run but the ignition messed up it has a bad starter as well..just looking for a quick sale but n low offers this isnt a civic lol if anyone is intrested pics will come and if anyone wants to reach me my email is [email protected] thank you for your intrest in advance..

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinkin threw dat time i didnt no wat was wrong wit it jus guessed turns out that the fuel injectors went bad and it needed a serious tune that was all it ran mint when it was drivn jus had probs with ignition and starter but overall gd runnin car and what could u say for a free car it had no rust and the paint was still gd its a good car i just dnt wanna waist my time anymore..

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it would be too much money i need to fix the wheels rims are to heavy starter is goin bad and i been spendin lots of money to get it right kant afford it right now

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry about not updating

the car is currently going through work because its one of the only good running cars soo i need it more then ever gets me from a - b so i need it at the moment..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts