BMW Werkz banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 M3 engine up for sale.The engine has no more then 75k miles on it which is considerably low for a 14 year old engine. It also has a mildly built head with about 30k miles on it. The engine ran with no problems when I pulled it a couple months ago. This includes everything you would need to swap the engine into another e36 body car. ECU to transmission is included. If you have any questions you can email me at Saltshaker (at) insightbb.com . Or text me at 5027183200.
The engine is located in Louisville Ky. Make an offer, not willing to ship. If you have to ship find someone else local to me to pick it up and have them ship it for you...

thanks alot,

Nick

· Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you know where to find one :) make an offer baby! ive got everything you would need to directly swap it into another e36 still laying around... get a couple other parts, put a couple e36 parts to the side and youve got yourself an s50 e30 :)

· Registered
36 Posts
cant afford this right now, but how much does this setup usually run? im looking to drop an s50 in my ti within the next year and just trying to price out what it will cost me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.