BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aloha, Wade here. I aquired a 94 325is for free about a year ago. it has 90,000 miles and has had a hard life. I rescued it out of the weeds after a two year sit. The car was totaled @ 44000 miles in NY, rebuilt in CO, sold in MN and then it started melting wires, many wires. The DME was replaced by the dealer in MN @ 77,000 the last known dealer visit before they raped me good being a new bmw owner. The problem of melting wires was the heated 02 sensor wires were shorting the DME harness and relay cluster. 200ft of one wire @ a time and things started working. Some suspension, brake work, and a new gauge pod, and now its driveable-sort of. I also had to put new door handles, hood latches, glue in the interior, idle control valve, drive shaft repairs, and a set of rims, after bending three learning to drive a BMW. So, I know a lot about this car and have a lot of tips and tricks to offer other owners. What a great car...:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Witeshark, I've seen you around on a few posts. I'm just learning the site. How do I search e36 posts for idle surging/over rev problems/ ICV relay problems? I have a problem with the car and came here looking for answers but haven't figured the site out yet. Kinda reminds me of the first week I had the 94 325.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts