BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 94 325 and I don't like that Black logo on the steering wheel. Didn't they have enough money to make it colored? :p

I was hoping to find a colored emblem to fit, but all I can find seems to be for younger BMW that already have a colored emblem.

Like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33704

Did anybody here find a way to put a nice white and blue BMW logo on their 92-95 steering wheel?

·
Registered
242 Posts
The ebay ones looks cheap also if the air bag ever opens up you gonna have that badge on your forehead. :laughhead: :lmao2

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you buy it with the color badge, or did you replace the black one?

That's the steering wheel I have:

Looks nice, but would like to color it a bit :idea2

The emblems i find on ebay look like they can be "clicked" into the newer steering wheels. I don't have this on my steering wheel, so i would probably have to glue down an emblem... has anybody done this before?

or do you all like black :screwy :)

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
do you really want another BMW sterring wheel? have you considered aftermarket , something like a momo ?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
If you want a new steering wheel, get an M wheel. Otherwise the colored emblem isnt worth the cost. And just affixing one with tape or glue will result in a high-velocity projectile flying toward your head in the event of airbag deployment.

·
Registered
698 Posts
You can always buy interior paint, it won't look the best but its better then an emblem flying off.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
lol. projectile, could you imagine trying to tell your insurance company or the hospital why you have a BMW symbol on your forehead?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
hey man, free tatoo...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts