BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from driving with the crazy Bitch. She must've been on crack or something cuz she's driving 90 MPH on a Honda Odyssey(Minivan) and thinks its a safe thing to do. I'm so glad that she didn't kill anyone.
But while she drove at that high speed a made a few observations:
*The Odyssey doesn't seem to shake as much as our Civic at that speed.
*Some of the glass looks like it's about to shatter.
*The Odyssey accelerates quite nicely for a vehicle of its caliber.
Either way, it's a stupid idea to speed in a minivan and I think my mom shouldn't be allowed to drive. I also think that we should get rid of the Ody and get the Navigator, Escalade or LX470. Cuz the Minivan sux. My dad almost went over my foot cuz its soooo hard to drive!

·
Registered
142 Posts
:confused Are you calling your mom a crazy bitch?

Either way, I'd rather be going 90 mph in an Odyssey than a Civic anyday - it's heavier and has to feel more stable than a tin can of car like a Honda Civic.

Nothing personal - I used to own a Civic. Great car, but at high speeds it was scary - it didn't weigh anything.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You seem to be the only person who knows what an Odyssey is on this board many of the people on this board aren't very practical....like me.
Yeah...I guess that's why. But, the Civic is a great car and it's kind of scary at high speeds, too!
Yeah, my mom is a crazy bitch!
I'm tired and I'm gonna go to sleep now!
Bye!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Arent you the one that was saying that all your mom wants is sex and money? or was that another member...?

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
sounds scary in any honda :nana

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
lol there he goes about his mom again..

·
Registered
990 Posts
Originally posted by CBA@Jan 28 2004, 11:15 PM