BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im new here and i have a couple questions. My aunt has a 320i and my dad drove it around until one of the pistons blew out. What would be th emost cost effective or cheapest way to gain hp since hp ratings barely break 100 on the 320i. Build a good block or turbo it? Do you guys have any sites for 320 mods because i cant find any on ebay. The car is a manual and engine only has 110k? I think i remember seeing one article of one guy putting a small v-6 inside. I kinda liked the car because of its solidness when driving, rear wheel drive a very good suspension and steering. Otherwise, body moldings fall off, problems wit electrical, minor problems.

thanks
oh and i cant sarch for it ( dont know why) and im driving a 90 accord 5 spd right now. hoping this 320i could be a project.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Refer to this forum for more help with your e21... e21

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd grab the $900 323. There's not many of them around. I'd either cannibalize it or really look it over to see if you want to use the 320 to get the 323 in shape. The 323i was a euro model not sold in the US. If you have one on the line, chances are it was imported.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts