BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get Transponder Keys for my BMW, I have two but I need another two, so if anyone knows anywhere I can get them besides the dealership that would be great, Thanks ManUtd29!

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
stalership is my best bet..it would be hard to get them

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
i can get them...i know a guy at the dealership and he trusts the ppl i work with at our business because we've been working with them so long...but ya for those kinda things you gotta go to the dealership anyways because only they can program the keys anyways

·
Registered
163 Posts
The thing I worry about is if I have a 7-series and it's parked in the same place on a regular basis - anyone can come pick the VIN off the car and try to find someone at a dealership that doesn't care to make a key - BAMMMM!! instant border car. =) Now it's just finding a shady dealership. I would imagine that BMW is much more protective than some lower end manu's

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
i never said the guy was shady...its just because we've done so much business with them they know us on a personal basis that they know we arent shady like that

·
Registered
163 Posts
Originally posted by Fruityone@Apr 21 2003, 08:21 AM
i never said the guy was shady...its just because we've done so much business with them they know us on a personal basis that they know we arent shady like that
yah, just voicing a concern but not directed at you. :D Like I said, BMW dealers are probably more cautious than some other dealers out there

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Furious@Apr 21 2003, 08:22 AM
shady. :p
slim shady? :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts