BMW Werkz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new to the forums. Literally just joined about 8 minutes ago. I got a 2008 535i that I'm looking to trick out perhaps. Heard there might be an ECU upgrade that I can add to my car, yet I can't find much on the forums. HELP!
:rule

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dinan is always a winner!

I saw the 535i and I was like, ZOMG another person with one! then I read it and felt sad because I have a great-grandpa 535i of yours :p

That said, post up some pics, most Bimmers look sexy with a couple inches worth of drop on them :D Dinan software upgrade and free-flow exhaust perhaps?
And Dinan floormats, they are subtle, but I love mine :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys,
I've also got a 535i ('99) model and although it's very early days I reckon I scored a good one. I looked at quite a few and can't believe how much the leather on the outer bolster of the drivers seat gets worn, knocked about etc. The one I got has an almost perfect interior as it was a one owner car (old guy), with no kids, pets, ice creams, drinks etc on the back seats. Poor soul (previous owner) just put a whole new interface in as the dreaded pixels were heading south.

Nice machines, hey ?? especially when they're running smooth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.