BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.kalach.easynet.be/e60.htm - found on another forum. EDIT: Just saw the link below for the whole list. Am I the only one that still sees the old 5 in the new 5?

I know a lot of people don't like the new designs - I'm not a fan of the interior on the new 5 - but they do hold the old BMW markers but still give it a fresh look.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I like it better when it's not next to the E39. The E39 has to be one of the best looking BMW's ever.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by cam540@Apr 10 2003, 03:39 AM
I like it better when it's not next to the E39. The E39 has to be one of the best looking BMW's ever.
yeah it is.

what's with the wraparound lights on the new 5 anyway?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to see it in person. It's like the 350Z(i'm a Z fan... had an '85 and a '90TT) which didn't/doesn't look that great in pictures but when you see it in person it looks great!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
You have to get up close and personal with the E60 to really appreciate it. I've owned mine for 43 days and have no regrets.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yah.. see, I posted a little before it came out. Now the parents own one! I have to say that I do like the interior now... and the exterior still looks great. One of my biggest praises for the interior is so little clutter. You don't have 50 buttons on the dash. I wouldn't mind a little more wood either... just need to find a good kit for the doors, shift knob, and elsewhere. Fun car to drive too... feels a little faster than my 328i and probably is with it being close in weight and 25 more hp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts