BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I'm new here and a proud new owner of a 2003 330ci. I have been wanting one of these for many years now and it is absolutely the best machine I have ever had. Anyway, I noticed my coupe has a really neat sill plate gaurd on the passenger side with the M logo but the driver's side is just the aluminum looking BMW embossed one. I asked the dealer if these should be matched and they weren't sure. She thought it wqas just part of the sport package. Anybody out there have s similar car and can tell me if theirs is the same. I'd like to have the M logo sills on both sides. It looks so much cooler. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I don't know the answer to your question but I do know that you bought a sweet ass car and I am happy to hear your love it!! :thumbs

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
welcome Sportcoupe!!! glad to have you on board!!! :thumbs B)

i don't really know the answer to your question, but i think they should match. you can always buy the M logo sills and put them on. ;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
but its a sports package, still they shouldnt :huh: :argh

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got a 330Ci Conv, with the M Sports package and it has //M plates on both the doors.

·
Registered
558 Posts
You can get totally customised sills for about £10 in the UK.... have a look in Performance BMW magazine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I too have a 330Ci Sport and it DOES HAVE M-Sport trims on both door sills

The M-Sport trim is put on all Ci Sport Coupe's in the UK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts