BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't post ricer kills but this one was fun. Near my mothers condominium building there is an area full of auto shops. There is about a 1/8 mile of private street there that people usually drag at. I had gone their to fix a dent on the X5 but I had to keep there overnight so I had to go get my 330ci (at my mothers parking lot) So I was just driving back to the body shop the next night and on the way there is this blue accord. The guy was about 18-20 and he said he liked my car. He said it was a waste of money and that his accord was half the price and was faster. He had no mods, but was loaded with spray. So we line up, i got a great launch. Was 1 car length ahead in first. In 2nd I had about 2 lengths, by third I was gone. This guy missed 2nd gear went from 1st to 3rd and he had to downshift to 1st. At the end he asked if we could go again since he didn't get to spray. I said, "sorry but i gotta go pick up my other waste of money"
fun fun fun
MPOWERX

·
Registered
487 Posts
Tell him next time, "if you spray I spray!"

Good kill.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by MPowerX@Oct 10 2003, 04:43 AM
. . . I said, "sorry but i gotta go pick up my other waste of money"
Nice come-back. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
lol gj

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
funniest thing just happened today. I saw that guy when I went to pick up my daughter from my moms house. He has those fake m3/m5 fenders on his accord. Wish I could have shouted something at him but he was to far away.

·
Registered
310 Posts
lol damn, im sure ull run into him again and give it to him... B)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by MPowerX@Oct 10 2003, 04:43 AM
This guy missed 2nd gear went from 1st to 3rd and he had to downshift to 1st.

Pruhahahaha, tell him to spray his clutch next time :D

·
Registered
736 Posts
good one... u spray, i spray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts