BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I'm Stuart & a Ford man for my sins.Don't own a BM (although I do aspire to these dizzy heights).A friend of mine suggested advertising the reg number on my Fiesta 1600 Sport on a BMW forum,so here goes.The number is H330 UGH.There are the obvious Hugh & Hough names or more on a caveman level there's UGH !!!,not to mention the 330 model number.The number is listed for sale at www.newreg.co.uk for a whopping £2995,but not surprisingly there,s been no interest since it was put up for sale over 2 years ago.So i'm open to offers.I can be emailed at [email protected] (usually checked 2 to 3 times a week).Cheers Stuart.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by redex r@Aug 8 2003, 11:37 PM
Hello,I'm Stuart & a Ford man for my sins.Don't own a BM (although I do aspire to these dizzy heights).A friend of mine suggested advertising the reg number on my Fiesta 1600 Sport on a BMW forum,so here goes.The number is H330 UGH.There are the obvious Hugh & Hough names or more on a caveman level there's UGH !!!,not to mention the 330 model number.The number is listed for sale at www.newreg.co.uk for a whopping £2995,but not surprisingly there,s been no interest since it was put up for sale over 2 years ago.So i'm open to offers.I can be emailed at [email protected] (usually checked 2 to 3 times a week).Cheers Stuart.
where in the uk are you from chap!.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts