BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for OE foglamps (or a direct replacement) for my friend's '87 325es. Are there internet sites where I might be able to buy these. He went to the dealer and was told that it would cost him more than $200 for the pair.

Thanks
Al

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
dose he just need lenses or the whole thing? the dealer's the only place i can think of that could get them for you new, but try bavarian auto recycling (yellow pages) or other import salvage yards in your area

·
Registered
17 Posts
or if u wanna get really lucky, look on ebay, because i see some stuff like that on there, but not very often... just an idea, but i also need a new pair of fogs for my car, cause mine are all cracked, and gonna blow up soon cause of yesterdays record setting rain in seattle, cause there was HELLA water on all the streets... probably didnt help my fog lights at all

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've recently just checked on Ebay, and so has he, but to no avail.

He needs the entire foglamp assemblies because the housings are pretty beat up as well. The wires have also seen better times and he figures that replacement is a better option than finding new lenses.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A set of foglamps just popped up on Ebay for a 1986 325es. Is there a difference between the '86 and '87 model years that would cause these not to fit?

Also, a few internet sites sell 325e foglamps for decent prices. From what I can make of the pictures, they look the same as 325es foglamps. Once again, are there differences between 325e's and 325es's that I should be aware of?

Thanks again
AL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts