BMW Werkz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so one day i was driving my car on the freeway and when i attempted to shift out of 5th my foot sank all the way down on the clutch pedal and the clutch didnt engage it didnt give me problems at all throught the day and ive had the car for a year and the clutch has never given me problems except for that day that i couldnt shift out of 5th
the clutch is a hydraulic clutch and has a leak on the inside somewhere because the hydralic has leaked out some fluid but im not sure where its coming from i just want to know if anybody has had any similar problems like this and what i can do or what i should check to be sure cuz if i put fluid into the tank (the clutch on this car uses the same fulid for the brake fluid) it will fill and after a couple of hours of driving it there will be a puddle of under the pedals and the little tank with the fluid will be at about half way

please help me out i love my 325 its a 1987 325es 5 speed manual tranny

· Help from over the pond
3,230 Posts
Youve answered your own question......get the leak fixed !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.