BMW Werkz banner

318ti M?

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  m42technic 
#1 ·
Found a sweet 1995 318ti and supposedly this car has the "rare" M package on it...hmm...it's got an M42 engine in it with 82K on the clock. Any such car guys? I'm an E30 man, but this car is so sweet it's too good to pass up....but because of the stupid "M" badge on it, they're trying to rape the price...any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.!!!
grabgears(removethis)@hotmail.com :poke
I wanna know if this is a real car...limited production? total BS "M"?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
its an actual car...just like the later on e36 cars with sport package have the same body kit...but thats the main difference i think the suspension is a little bit better as well

#3 ·
bmw did make a M Compact prototype with a 3.2L S52 engine, but it never made it to production. the M package is real, but if it has a M badge on the back then it was just placed there by the PO or current owner and doesnt mean anything. that is a good looking car, but i certainly wouldnt take it over a e30.

#7 ·
yeah...that car looks like it doesn't even sit in the lot....it looks more like it sits in someone's graphics program. hmmmm....be careful not to get stuck in the rear. :poke
have you seen this car in person? are you near it?

#9 ·
lol its not a photoshop. It has sand on the tires. Wouldnt be able to keep the sand in that detail. Photochopped wheels ALWAYS are very dark on tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.