:driving AC Schnitzer pedals

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
345 Posts
that is one tight ride how much do u think youve put into it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$$$ invested - $4500
Footrest install - just screw it into OEM footrest.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice, clean car. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Anyone know where to find those style pedals and footrests with a BMW logo on them? Nice looking ride btw :rock

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, high temp spray paint and added vinyl decals.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do you attach the after market pedals to the gas pedal clutch etc.. I know you can just screw in the dead pedal. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is one of the niceest e39's ive seen in a while!!!!! :goodness: where did you get that CAI?? My father has the same car in black!! We are looking for different options when it come to intake and exhaust. Did you notice any gains puuting a cai on the 2.8 lt.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hokie98 - How do you attach the after market pedals to the gas pedal clutch etc.. I know you can just screw in the dead pedal. Thanks.
ANSWER: The kit has directions - just nuts n bolts to fasten.

318tislug - That is one of the niceest e39's ive seen in a while!!!!! where did you get that CAI?? My father has the same car in black!! We are looking for different options when it come to intake and exhaust. Did you notice any gains puuting a cai on the 2.8 lt.
ANSWER: Thank You! I purchased the CAI on ebay from a private party. It is a BenFer CAI (about $250). I did get nice gains, better throttle response. Next I plan to add a tuned exhaust (Magnaflow) along with performance chip (undecided).

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Nice ride.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Very Nice ride

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
that is excellent

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Come to think of it...I never really thought that the 5's could be nice....before coming to this forum that is. Mostly cuz I DONT SEE ANY! :dunno

Of course the M5, 540 were always dope B) ...but just the (e28 to the e60).... Quebec really isn't too hot on modding those, they like the civics with the side of cavalier over tiburon. (seriously those are actual car names..i'm sure someone can confirm this :lol:

nice ride..

:rock

1 - 20 of 25 Posts