BMW Werkz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is giving me straight up hell...
The car has intermittent start, took it to bmw for diagnostic charged $183 for them to say it was Eccentric Shaft Sensor (Wrong) Took it to Bimmers Only Dallas they diagnosed at $120 said it was the starter (Nope) even though the vehicle started up about 7 times consecutively and stayed idled after replacing starter it appears stronger but still intermittent start crank no start...now I’m told that if it’s the flow in the gas tank the entire tank would need to be replaced that is a $1500 job. I have spen $2600 dollars trying to figure out why this damn thing has intermittent start. Once started it runs smooth...Note: the gas gauge shows wrong if it’s at a quarter tank it’s empty and it won’t start...it has stalled on me one time and made a rattling noise in the back rear right once...but I never heard that again! I need the BIMMER SEASONED VETS on this one! Does anyone know what this is? I tried to replace the fuel regulator but it is none on the N51 engine...my next step is to see if it’s a fuel pump relay fuse on this vehicle! This has been a bad purchase so far for me! Anyone that can help????????

1 - 1 of 1 Posts