BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that the 2004 Z4 has stereo controls on the steering wheel. I have a 2003 Z4 with the upgraded Harmon-Kardon stereo. Any idea if the 2004 steering wheel will function on a 2003 with the Harmon-Kardon?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I dunno Ritmoteca but I'd sure like to see pics of your ride!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Actually that's someting I would have liked to see on mine. I was a little disappointed to see that sort of thing was available for some models but not mine. I have to admit i find the current steering wheel/airbag arrangement rather ugly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is what I know. There is a control module that controls radio functions by sending adjusted voltages to the radio. So even if the steering wheel does not function on its own u can purchase this module to allow any steering wheel with radio controls to function with almost any radio out there. I can't remember the name of this module but it came out in' 99-'00. Ask ur sterio shop they would know.

Juker008

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just drove (and bought) a 2004 z4 3.0 this past weekend.....I don't recall seeing any steering wheels controls? I don't know how I could have missed it! Of course we were a bit preoccupied enjoying the thrill of the first time driving od this awesome car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts