·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Beautiful. :) Those things look super classy. I love it. :)

·
Registered
698 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More pics coming!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice Ride!!! I notice from you're pics, that you have an Odyssey....how do you like it so far?
Congrats on the new purchase!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Odyssey LX is a 2001 purchased in November of 2000. It has a terrible ride. Lots of noise and rides like a truck. It's had 6 warranty repairs and been in the shop for almost 3 weeks during the last 3 years. The side doors have stuck for the last 3 years until Honda recently released a maint. fix. It had the chip replaced last month because it was malfunctioning and giving the wrong fuel mix at the low end of 4th gear. The cheap firestone tires wore out after 12,500 miles and had a weird wear pattern that the dealer couldn't/wouldn't explain. It's had several Honda repair recalls. I'm in the process of filing a lemon law claim

Other than that, it hasn't broken down on the highway, has excellent acceleration and the hide away fold down rear seat is a great convenience (turning the van into kinda of a station wagon (room for 4 people and lots of groceries). It handles well for a van and is very roomy. The air cond. (front and back) works well as do all the other features. The middle seats are removed easily and one of them slides from side to side so you can have captain's chairs or a bench seat. The convenience tray between the driver's seat and the passenger seat folds down to allow you to walk thru to the back. It has tinted middle and rear windows, am/fm tape system.

Maybe the newer ones are better. Be sure to get one with Michelin tires.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think that you have tooo many probelms in you're Ody! My dad has an '02 EX wiht Leather and Nav and it's been a pretty good van for the most part. My biggest gripe about it is the Back-Up light! Our previous vehicles had a bigger Bakc-Up light than the Ody. My dad almost backed into me yesterday!
Have you considered trading it in for an X5 or another Minivan....like the Quest, Sienna, or Freestar? They are all new and my dad might get one....or a big SUV like the LX470. If you don't mind my asking why did you get the Ody? Do you have kids?
I hope you're vehicle problems are resolved! BTW, how does this lemon law claim thing work?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For California Lemom Law info check out NormanTaylor.com.

I definitely will be looking at the SUV's once I resolve my lemon law case.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll be looking at an X5, the new Envoy with the sliding roof or maybe a dual cab truck. Dunno yet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts