BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to look at the 2004 325 tomorrow. Anyone know the best place to go to in CA? How much should i expect to spent? Invoice, $500 above invoice or do any dealers go below? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Originally posted by BOBOYDDS@Jan 23 2004, 09:44 PM
I'm going to look at the 2004 325 tomorrow. Anyone know the best place to go to in CA? How much should i expect to spent? Invoice, $500 above invoice or do any dealers go below? Thanks for your help!
Were do you live in California?

I have experience with dealers in the Bay area and central valley.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought mine at Long Beach BMW too in October. They were great! I shopped around too for the best deal. Accroding to Kellybluebook.com mine was a little under invoice. I got a 2003 325i auto, premium package for 29 something. They even let me take the car before I could pay (banks were closed). Good Luck!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah because you bought it in October and there was market allowance money (trunk money) of $2,000 so hopefully you did buy it under invoice. I know a couple of Client Advisors at Bob Smith BMW in Canoga Park, CA. if you're close to them. Really cool people. I happen to be the Assistant Pre-Owned Sales Mgr. at BMW of Darien, CT. and I met them while at training back in October at the BMW Performance Center in Greenville, SC. If you wanna see pics check out my website. $500.00 over invoice is a steal. $1,000.00 over invoice is a very fair deal since BMW has no dealer holdback like everyone else does so that's their real profit. Let me know and I can E-mail you their names or you're welcome to E-mail me and I can answer any questions you have. Good luck and you're jumping into the right vehicle. :driving

1 - 6 of 6 Posts