BMW Werkz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
Do you have a sunroof? Apparently there can be issues with the drain lines blocking and the water finding its way to the floor? I don't know what's involved in checking or clearing these lines, but it might be a starting point for you?
Where are you finding the mats wet? Is it always the same spot?

·
Registered
54 Posts
also check your vapor barriers in the door panels. The black butyl strip comes undone and water leaks past the window glass, through the door, and through the vapor barrier and into the car. if you take the door panels off to re-seal, make sure they are sealed tight! use new butyl tape if its real bad.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My advice is to take a hose and use a slow amount. go around your car and let the water run in the seems. Usually you can pin point it this way. I had this same problem. every time it rains i would have water in my front and back floors. So it used the hose method and i found out that the seal on the windshield had a leak

·
Registered
2 Posts
My advice to a snake and a slow pace. go around your car and let the water in the looks. You can usually pin point it this way. I had the same problem. every time it rains, I water my front and rear floors. So using the hose method and found that the seal on the windshield was a flat tire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.