BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Los Angelas Area can help me with this question. While my dad and I were returning home from Burbank Airport, we stumbled across a shop, with 4, I repeat 4, 2002 tii Touring, all in perfect Mint, Stock condition. We were completely amazed! and stunned! According to my fatther(extreme BMW enthusiast, and extremely knowledgable of BMW history and such), was telling me that these cars werent produced in the USA at all. And that to find them in the USA is quite a shocker, because of how extrememly rare they are, knowing that they were only produced in 1972 and 1973, but what my question was, is, Does anyone know of this shop? Name? or anyhting. because there was no sign of name or anything, but it seemed like the shop was still in working condition, on account of a new Mini S, and Merc were being Serviced there, along with a 320i, 3 2002's, one 2002 with track mod's done to it, and 2 Cabriolets that are also quite rare, and an old 535i with european bumpers. Does anyone have any info on this place? please share....

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by spiff325is@Dec 29 2003, 12:54 AM
knowing that they were only produced in 1972 and 1973
They were made in '71 through '74.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If it was in the North Hollywood area it might have been TEP...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts