BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost in the server problems, along with me I might add! LOL.

But like Arnold, I'm back!

These aren't the best picks, but at least they show the car pretty good. She's a sweetie with 17K miles, sports package, leather with adjustable lumbar, xenons. I love this ride. Inside really makes the car with the black and saddle color scheme.

[

Lex
Prior BMWs, 97 328i convertible, 92 325is, 86 528e

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
990 Posts
very nice indeed... i like that interior color combo

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, here's some more interior shots. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
one of my freinds has one of those i think his is 2003 very nice

·
Registered
990 Posts
that interior is pure class, i cant get over it... not that i need to ask, but how do you like ur car so far?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

Dubumb, I love this car! My 97 328i convertible was a great car. But this car is so much more precise in handling and hotter accelaration of course. Inside is much more refined in this car, and of course, sports the upgrade bucket seats over what I had. Everyone that's seen it inside has loved it, including me. I didn't set out to buy a white car, but when I saw this one inside, I simply had to have it. You could sit at the bmw dealer for 3 months and not see an 02 this nice inside, not to mention the color combo, quite different than most I've seen.

Lex

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks Woobie!

lex

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
yes the interior is quite pimpin

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since my classic baby was awakened from it's slumber of 6 years, figured might as well post it here. :) I've owned the car since 1991. I just drove it around the block tonight. Man, she's a cold natured thang. lol.

1970 Mustang Mach I, T red, sport lamps, Magnum 500 rims, original equipment rear spoiler, auto FMX trans, 351 cleveland 2 barrel with modified intake for 4 barrel, . Black original honeycomb interior, though weathered. Have stripes for hood to make it stock, and may paint the scoop flat black as it's supposed to be yet. 81,000 miles showing.

Retrofited with factory ford dual exaust tips and rear splashpan with indentions for the exaust. Front bumper show chromed, new NOS hood pins, grill, front chrome, emblems, rear honeycomb panel, tail light bezels, backup lights, door handles, all door and rear operal window weatherstrips, new dash, New NOS door strike plates, not even installed. Only the orignal pop top gas cap has not been replaced, and windshield and rear glass trim. Originally a fold down rear seat car, but that had some problems before I got it and was replaced with a stationary seat. :(

BTW, I've decided to keep my 02 bimmer cherry. I've put less than 1K miles on it since originally posting it here. It's not driven in the rain even. Yes, I've lost it, paying this much for a car to sit most of the time. :bravo

Lex

·
Registered
30 Posts
Both very nice!!
:thumbs

·
Registered
862 Posts
Bimmer Boy Loves Classic Muscle Cars!
B - E - A - U-tiFUL!

I want a ride..

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
P.I.M.P.

·
Registered
862 Posts
PS: Definitely paint the hood scoop its natural black color!

Also, if you need a car sitter sometime.. let me know :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts