BMW Werkz banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. The other day I noticed my right brake light was not working. The bulb was blown, so I replaced it. Still no right brake light. I then discovered that the reverse lights werent working, nor was the left front turn signal nor was the right rear turn signal. All bulbs are fine. When I unlocked the door the other day, using the key fob, the working turn signals came on and stayed on until I turned the ignition on and off. On another instance, the right head light came on and stayed on until I turned the ignition on and then off again.
Does anyone know what the issue may be. I disconnected the battery ground for a few minutes, and then re-connected it, thinking this may help. It did not. Any ideas. P.S all lights were working perfectly 1 week ago. These issues all surfaced at the same time. The turn signal indicator on the dash operates at the correct speed, not fast when a bulb is blown.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.