BMW Werkz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
quality
7,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** This BMW 330i Satellite Radio has LIFETIME SIRIUS-XM Satellite Radio Full Package-You will get all the stations for free for the rest of the car's life.

ASKING $5,000 from forum members. Price totally negotiable.
Call or text Olaf at 1-nine17-four95-four053 or email olaf.johnson gmail com.

Car can be seen anytime in the Tri-State NY NJ CT area. I live in Westchester County - New York.

My wife and I just had our first baby and we are getting a bigger SUV. With no space to garage it and no time to enjoy this amazing 330i I'm left to sell it. If you follow me on the forums and Youtube you know how babied and cared for this Topaz Blue Metallic with a clean Light Beige Leather interior 330i is!

Car's VIN - WBAAV53481FJ71852

It has only 95,200 miles. Clean Carfax and Title. Adult owned and garaged it's entire life. This car is loaded with every possible BMW Factory Option: Navigation. M Sport Shift Paddle Steering Wheel. Sirius XM Satellite Radio. Bluetooth. Harmon Kardon Sound System. Intravee iPod with On Board Computer Link. Aux In. USB Charging Port. BMW Convenience Key Access. Parking Sensors. DRL with Xenons (new bulbs installed 8/2015). Front and Rear Fog lamps. Rear Sunshade. Alarm. SOS/Homelink/Compass Mirror.

Recently replaced the Alternator, and upgraded to a Stewart Water Pump and Behr Electric fan. I also got new Khumo Ecsta tires, OEM brakes, OEM cooling system parts, and front ZHP Sports Package suspension control arms and ball joint in 2011 (20k miles ago). It has no mechanical issues and drives perfectly like a BMW.

In 2010 this car was passed inspection at BMW Of Manhattan clearing it of any rear subframe and transmission recall issues.

Cosmetically the clear coat has peeled off on the roof and the hood. The driver's side fender is slightly dented. The headliner is slightly separating above the rear seat.

It comes will all Glove Box books and manual for the navigation and Bluetooth and satellite radio in a leather pouch. Also two master keys and the valet key. Clean and Clear Title ready to go to new owner.

ASKING $5,000 from Forum Members. Price is Negotiable.

I'm in the process of bringing home a new bigger BMW so trying to get my E46 baby sold quickly.

https://youtu.be/Y8FNJRq3JQE

https://youtu.be/VS5TxlsB0OI

https://youtu.be/rK1tN3_aSbM

·
quality
7,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CAR IS SOLD!

-Full 2005 CD/DVD Navigation Package w/ 2011 DVD Software.

-Voice Command Bluetooth/Sirius/Aux/iPod.

-Rear Electric Sunshade.

-Power Folding Mirrors.

-Premium Package. Xenons. Lumbar-Memory Seat. Mirror Tilt. Compass/Homelink/Auto Dimmer Mirror. Auto HVAC System. HK Premium Sound. Reverse Parking Sensors. BMW Factory Alarm with mirror blinker.

-M3 Tri-Stitched Soft Touch Padded Leather Steering Wheel Sport Package Upgrade with Shift Paddles.

-Mint inside the cabin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts