BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I have decided to purchase a 2000 540 6-speed. I've checked KBB and Nada with regard to retail pricing but wondered if you folks might offer some assistance on what you would expect to pay for this car with the following options?

2000 540 6 Speed
40k miles or less
Sport Package
Premium Package
Navigation

Would like to hear what you feel a great price for this car would be.

Take care,

Kaiser

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd pay about $31 - $33k. I paid $30 for same - auto, without the Navigation, and with 38500 miles.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just bought a 540 w/ premium and sport without nav and with automatic w/ 55k for $26,000. I would think the nav would add a little more to the price maybe up to $29k to $30K. It could be more if you are buying a certified BMW. I bought mine for my mid-life crisis, 40 years old (or at least that's what I told my wife). I tried 528i and 530i but, once I drove the 540i I couldn't go back. I'll tell you though, in my area there are not that many 540i's and was lucky enough to jump quickly because several other guys were also tring to purchase the same car.

What color in and out are you looking for.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Dude, what ever price you pay... you are the making the right choice 540i's kick ass... The power is just awesome!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just paid $32K for a 2000 540i, 6-speed with the sports package, 46,000 miles and owned by a 56 year old woman who was tired of shifting while driving in the city. I searched for 4 months to find my car -- wanted orient blue with sand interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts