BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can an airflow meter stor a car starting had problem with starting mac came out unplug flow meter and she started but no codes

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Yes a dead MAF will stop a car starting.

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Don't think I can help you there I'm in the UK, although I always buy BMW parts as they fit correctly and last as long as the original or even longer an come with a 12month guarantee, please don't buy one from eBay they are so far out you wouldn't believe, unless its original of course, if your short of funds you could always buy a used one( make sure its BMW) just give it a good blast with brake cleaner before fitting,also try a breakers...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't think I can help you there I'm in the UK, although I always buy BMW parts as they fit correctly and last as long as the original or even longer an come with a 12month guarantee, please don't buy one from eBay they are so far out you wouldn't believe, unless its original of course, if your short of funds you could always buy a used one( make sure its BMW) just give it a good blast with brake cleaner before fitting,also try a breakers...
im in london bought the car in doncaster 2 weeks ago

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Oh right, you could try Europarts or GSF but they are not original, at least you can take them back if theyre defective, try BMW you might be suprised at the price and as you in London get a price from two different dealerships they are sometimes different but only by a few pounds....also there are plenty of e39's on the heap....Basically have a look on ebay you may find an original look for Siemens or Bosch thats what BMW fit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh right, you could try Europarts or GSF but they are not original, at least you can take them back if theyre defective, try BMW you might be suprised at the price and as you in London get a price from two different dealerships they are sometimes different but only by a few pounds....also there are plenty of e39's on the heap....Basically have a look on ebay you may find an original look for Siemens or Bosch thats what BMW fit.
Thanx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WELCOME TO DRIVEN 2 AUTOMOTIVE STORE
found this as you can see ebay but might help other if they have the correct bmw numbers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts