BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one is a better buy? They are relatively the small price range. The thing about the 325 is that it is a new model. What do you guys prefer?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
a 2001 325ci will look the same as a 2000 328ci, should even have the same wheels depending on the package. the 328 is more powerful, but like woobiee said i think it would depend mostly on mileage and condition.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
oh im sorry, i thought you were refering to a brand new 325ci, pardon the mistake.

yes if its the 2001, it should not have the facelift BUT i believe the 328 will have small element cues ( i do not know the exact ones but my guess would be chrome/non chrome window trim, chrome tail pipe tips, etc.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Really depends on Mileage. And packaging of both cars. 2001's had a few things that the 2000s didnt most notably the round steering wheel on the sport package, makes it easier to upgrade to the M wheel. Power wise the 328 would be faster but not by much at all, its no where near the disparity that the 330 and 325 have. List the mileage and what the car has in it :cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts