BMW Werkz banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale I have an E36 BMW 323iS. It has the M-chasis out of the factory, and has been redone in the past year. Last fall there was new B&G springs put on it, as well as struts/shocks, ball joints, control arms, tie rods (inner and outter). Radiator was replaced and filled with BMWcoolant in November 2011. Front tires have roughly 5000 miles on them. Rears are about worn out. maybe 10,000 left on them. I do have snow tires for the rears, which have about 3500 miles on them, tons of tread left. here comes the fun part, in May 2012 I and a couple friends (which we are all going to school to be high performance auto technicians for a couple years now) did a 5 speed swap into the vehicle. the clutch still has a good amount of life left in it. It doesnt grind gears or anytthing. the trans has 90k on it now. the only thing that was never done to it was the ecu re-write. can get it done for $80. Although I do have the tool and program to do it. I just don't have a computer old enough to do it. About a month ago now, I re-geared the rear end from a 3.91 to a 3.25. All the seals and bearings were replaced and was filled with the BMW gear oil the dealership called for. I have taken great care of the car. and always changed the oil when it needed to be done(according to the oil life gauge). It could use brakes, doesn't need em yet but will before winter I have invested a boat load into this car. It's all ready for a turbo setup. The ONLY reason I am selling this is because I cannot find a job and I need the money for school. Oh yeah, with the car comes the factory alarm module, the viper alarm(I just installed), the extra ring and pinion(3.91), the service manual and a couple other things I cannot think of at the moment. If you have any questions about it at all, call/text me. I have nothing to hide about this car, it is my pride and joy. I really hate to see it go but I need the money. I don't have many pictures as of right now, but I have pics from March of it. the only things changed are the wheels are now graphite and the 5speed obviously. I'll take more pics of it and post them this week http://photobucket.com/e36bimmer 810-772-six six 15

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.