BMW Werkz banner

when struts go out do they make tha car squik all tha time ???

• help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • please

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i need help please..i needed a new tranny in car so i disconnected battery to fix car ,after new tranny was put in and everything was hooked up , i connected the battery and tryied to start it and it wont start.i think it could be the alarm stopping it how do i reset it or fix this problem ..thank you for your time .....

· Help from over the pond
3,230 Posts
Have you remembered to plug the crankshaft sensor back on the side if the gearbox bell housing ? do you have a spark ?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marti

Have you remembered to plug the crankshaft sensor back on the side if the gearbox bell housing ? do you have a spark ?
thanks for feed back ... it was the moduall went out ,thats why it wouldnt start had to take it to tha dealer to fix...cost 850 dollas im good now,but i have a squik sounds like tha struts or shocks hella annoying ,,,? is that what it is ...only makes noise when driveing???

· 42, The meaning of life
2,399 Posts
my car is makeing a sqeeking is that the struts or shocks ? has this happen to anyone what do i do ?
Try rocking the car from the outside using your body weight. See if you can isolate the noise to a specific corner of the car. At least then you can work to find the source of the noise without being distracted by driving.

· Help from over the pond
3,230 Posts
Ive have that on mine at the moment, it will be a joint dried out basicallly, it will need replacing at some point, I would also jack the rear end up and check your springs are ok, they are known to break on the E38.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.