BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an awesome 1998 BMW 318TI 5 speed manual for sale, with the extremely rare california sunroof. For those of you who do not know what that is, its a rag/canvas top that folds all the way back to the rear seats. Its a cross between a sunroof and covertable. Its about double the length of a normal sunroof. Its a really unique model, I always get questions about it everywhere I go. This is not an aftermarket roof like others put on, genuine BMW roof! I will post pictures soon, cause the car is in the shop now for routine maintenance at the moment. This car is perfect for modding out, there is a wealth of mods available. I have also installed a keyless entry system and most 318's from that year did not have them. Other than that,, I have not added any more mods. This car has everything: seat heaters, speed sensitive wipers, , on board computer (fuel economy, temperature, time till fill up, average speed). There is also a inspection meter on the dashboard that tells you when you need service. The car only has 63.000 miles on it and that is pretty good for 6 years, its only 10.5K miles per year, well less than the 12K recommended. It has always been serviced at BMW of Bellevue in Bellevue, WA. I am asking $10,995 for it, OBO! This car has a clean record, only 1 previous owner, no accidents or salvage.

The vehicle is located in Sammamish, WA, about 30 minutes out of Seattle downtown. Interested buyers are welcome to come and test drive and feel free to email me with any questions you might have! My email address is Farhad98075 at yahoo dot com (i put it in this format so spam machines cant pick it up for junk mail!!!). Thanks a lot for your interest

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by p3rsian@Nov 26 2003, 04:59 PM
farhad mashenet che rangeye ?
WTF?! :wtf :confused

1 - 4 of 4 Posts