BMW Werkz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black with Beige interior 1994 BMW 325is PARTING OUT

Hey everyone, about 3 weeks ago I was driving in Houston, when some uninsured driver ran a red light and hit me. I only have liability insurance so I can't afford to fix my car. Its a black 1994 BMW 325is. So now I am parting it out. If you are reading this and need parts for a 1992-1998 E36, e-mail me at [email protected] The car is about 90% percent compete as I have already sold a few components here and there. the engine, transmission, doors and rear clip are all in great shape, basically everything from the front of the doors back is mostly undamaged. I also have alot of other stuff such as the sunroof, rear seats, airbag components, steering wheel, instrument cluster and much more. send me an e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
In the future please post parting out ads in the for sale area.

moving to classifieds...

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
on another note, Ive been trying to score any BMW valve cover. Would yours still be intact?

·
Registered
990 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by BMWg84@Dec 27 2003, 08:17 PM
i need an 11 button On Board Computer. Do you have it?
I do...how much you willing to pay? Wait...i think i do...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hold up.. I don't have collision insurance either, but I thought that if someone smashes into me and its their fault (as it was in your case) they have to dish it out? If they don't have insurance they just get a free ride? I guess you could sue but that might be too expensive. Is it even an option? A little disconcerting.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Originally posted by cardio+Dec 27 2003, 07:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cardio @ Dec 27 2003, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-eloff19@Dec 27 2003, 02:27 PM
do you have a cd changer?
I have a cd changer, 6 disc.[/b][/quote]
how much are you askin for it?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Originally posted by cardio@Dec 28 2003, 11:27 AM
its a 98 328is (e36), how much are u willing to pay?
i don't think it will fit...i need the 13pin connector dim on the end, part # 82 11 1 680 014 i think

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
eloff19, I sold my changer to a guy at work, but it turns out he may not be able to use it because the BMW headunit wont fit in his car (he drives a prelude and wanted to retrofit it). If I can get mine back, I can sell it to you for 150 shipped. Its out of a 95 and has the round plug, so you'd be set.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'll buy the door speakers and rear speakers from you if they are still available.... GET AT ME DAWWGGG, [email protected]

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Originally posted by eloff19@Dec 30 2003, 11:05 PM
rock on...pm if i can buy it
no prob. Ill see him on friday, Ill shoot you a PM that evening. he approched me wanting to return it so I dobt there will be any issues.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts