BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 318iS from '94. I've had x-rays taken and apparently the seat-to-roof height is is causing me back problems because I have to lean to the right by about 5 degrees when I drive (basically, I'm too tall for the car). I really don't want to sell the car, both for financial reasons and because I really do like it. Does anyone know about any BMW or aftermarket seats or seat cushions that could solve the problem for less than $200 USD? I only need about an inch, maybe 1/2. Any help or insight is much appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
if you are in the U.S. there are some aftermarket bucket seats you can buy for about $100.- at Pepboys or Kragen. they are not the best but in basics, it is a fiberglass or plastic replica of a racing seat with a thin urethane foam padding for aesthetics.

That might solve ur problem :)

*TIP: you might try your local craigslist too. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you darkhorse. I tried both sites and found nothing in the way of bucket seats, but I'll try a more general Google search next. Good idea. I've also been trolling Craigslist for awhile and haven't had much luck. But I'm sure something's bound to come up. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.