BMW Werkz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the shit hit the fan today, and my dad and I decided to part out the bimmer and start getting as much money as we can off of it, and look for something cheaper. So here we go... 1993 325is. Kashmeire-Beige exterior, tan interior, Recaro seats, 5-speed, full OBC works great. All parts are for sale except for the following: hood, possibly motor and tranny, radiator, windsheild, and all related parts related to the previous. Suspension, brakes, rear end, driveshaft all good. Nothing for sale just yet, but it will be soon, so let me know. God, I feel like shit.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Dude that sucks. No joy with getting it fixed huh?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we have a well respected family mechanic, and he said, it is definatley totaled. So right now I am looking at a '90ish CRX or RX-7. I will most likley be getting the latter of the two, but it still sucks none the less. Mabye after this car, I will get a 330ci or something when I get out of college.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Not a bad plan. Good luck bro, hate to see you have to do this ...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks serg. I am thinking of sellling the motor and tranny to AA, if they want it. Hopefully they will want it. How much do you think I could get out of all of this?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I justed wrecked mine so if your looking to salvage let me know. Sorry I dont mean to sound like a vulger.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I need the following:

steering wheel with airbag
air dam with fog lights
front bumper
possibly a few mechnical parts

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I wanna see some pics of the seats you got... Recaro???

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
:( Very sorry to hear it stevo

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
the vultures have already swooped down without any confirmation of parting out

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it was a good thing that I didnt confirm that I was going to, cause it turns out that we arent. So now I have a 93 325is with 103xxx miles on it with front frame damage for sale. If anyone is interested, let me know. motor and tranny is still all good, just pushed back off of the mounts, no damage to the block though. Windshield is cracked where the hood buckled, and the fenders are bent a little. I can supply more info if anyone is interested, just shoot me an email.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hey put and add in www.Autotrader.com I know alot of people around the country look there for wreked cars

1 - 14 of 14 Posts