BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a really nice 318 2door, automatic with a 6 cyl swap in it. i just bought the car 2 months ago and i dont have the time or money to fix it .

the car has ;power windows, power locks, cruise control, automatic trans, power moon roof,

the bad :
the head gasket started to leak . some rust , but nothing real bad. rips in the drivers seat. could use a tune up . needs a air compressor.

the good :
almost mint interior. black leather. newer headlights, new clear corners, m3 front splitters. 18' black 5 star rims with 2 1/2 in. chrome lip in mint shape. no curb rash or nothing. decent tires. falken ze912s directionals. new tails. chrome exaust. cd player. tint on all windows.

there is deffinately more that im missing . car runs really well. just had a valve cover gasket done. trans , flushed with new screen, rear diff changed with flush . when the shop was checking the valve cover the head gasket started to shoot oil. and i cant do the work or afford to get it done. my loss is ur gain !!! $2000.00 obo any questions , please call paul 352 398 3289

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
what does it need ? cause really i need a dd. but send me some pics pls . ur car is really nice but i lost my 1100 sqft shop and most of my tools thats why i cant do much work on it . my rims are bought new in 08 . they were 960 with tires. they are really mint but the tires are 60 to 75 percent. it was 70 for the clear corners . the leather seats are like mint but the usual rips in the drivers seat . im really into e30s though so we probally can make a deal if u would like . i need it outa here soon... lilpaul325:D pls get back to me so we can talk !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.