BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can feel it through my butt! As I'm accelerating from a stop it "grumbles" up through the seat. My sweet baby has 202k and is strong. Please tell me this is a fix that won't hurt her. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can feel it through my butt! As I'm accelerating from a stop it "grumbles" up through the seat. My sweet baby has 202k and is strong. Please tell me this is a fix that won't hurt her. What are your thoughts?
maybe your center support bearing/bushing needs replacing or transmission mount...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you,Tomwas. My baby is parked these days due to covid so we are waiting to safely see our mechanic. Ill be sure to take a look at your suggestions as soon as i can. Thanksagain and ill let you know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To Mr. Tomwas........you were correct sir! In fact both issues will soon be fixed. Yay! Any guess on what these repairs might cost? I love my car but there is a limit to my wallet(wish there wasnt) So thanks to Tomwas.......smart guy😎

·
Registered
10 Posts
If she's still strong, fix it... Find someone reputable.. I have at least three in my area. A few repair dollars are way better than a car payment every month. Have previously had four e34s, nice cars.. Now driving a 96 328 sedan and a 99 528 sedan.. Both great cars.. Try to do as many repairs as I can but only have my driveway to work in.. Going to be 69 next month also... Glad I was able to help...
20200524_120239(0).jpg
20200308_174138_kindlephoto-37207816.jpg
20200524_120239(0).jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have two beauties! Again, thank you......she is very strong so im going to fix her. Just talked to my guy there are about 2k in repairs but he says the same as you....and shes worth it😎. My head and my heart are at odds here so i appriciate your opinion. In my youth i might have been able to DIY, but like. You now in my 60s so no more. Thank you again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts