BMW Werkz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate to do this but I need the money. Well here we go.

I am asking for $4,000

1985 BMW 325e
69,000 original miles
cold air intake
Chipped
has 2 set of tires/rims
(18" for the summer and stock studded tires for winter)
Motor is super clean
no scratchs or tears in leather
new clutch (500 miles on it)
play & drive ipod hook up

Has 2 minor dents that could easily be pulled if I had the money

I live in New Castle, Indiana (USA)
If anyone has any questions or wants to see some pics just email me at
[email protected]

Thank you

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Dan...

I hate to say this, but you will not get $4k.

that being said, good luck, and i am sorry you think you have to sell it.

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
$4000 does seem a lot, but I dont know the US market here in the UK for a mint condition one with high spec & full BMW service history you are looking at, converted to US dollars $1400 to $1700 max. My 7 series with all the toys etc etc can only command tops $3900, but hey thats the difference between the US & UK I guess....Good Luck, maybe I ought to think about importing them!!!

·
Pandemonium Director
2,372 Posts
I'll give you 2k and you keep the 18" rims.

I'm serious, please dont be offended. Im about to pull the trigger on a 84 with more miles but local and only for 1400. I miss having an e30 and need another one.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
$4000 does seem a lot, but I dont know the US market here in the UK for a mint condition one with high spec & full BMW service history you are looking at, converted to US dollars $1400 to $1700 max. My 7 series with all the toys etc etc can only command tops $3900, but hey thats the difference between the US & UK I guess....Good Luck, maybe I ought to think about importing them!!!
yeah, used cars seem to be freaking cheap in the UK. I've actually thought about bringing one over to Germany to part it out, either an e36/e34 for the engine or an e30.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts