BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1985 BMW 728i, Euro model with German dash, Big fuel injected six with 4 speed automatic trans. Power steering , power Brakes, power sunroof. Tilt wheel and manually adjustable seats. 121000 on the odometer,which recently stopped working. Interior in excellent condition, no rips or tears in the cream leather upholstery. very few cracks in the dash, door panels and headliner is good. All windows and the sunroof work, car runs and drives excellent. New front brake pads and brake booster hydraulic line. good tires. All original, down to the hubcaps. Aftermarket Pioneer CD. new battery. This euro model is extremely rare in the US, but parts interchange with the 735i. German license plate. Nice autobahn cruiser gets 20 mpg.
the bad: Climate control non functional, but all there. I believe the problem is vacuum related. left turn signal does not blink, heater core leaks and has been bypassed. Slight play in the steering, but tracks fine, does not wear the tires and is very drivable. Nice paint job is peeling in couple of small spots, but looks good overall, a few dings in the body but overall pretty nice and shines up nicely. spare tire is flat. Fuel gauge does not work, but has a low fuel warning light. Holds 22 gallons. I have a box of miscellaneous BMW electrical components that will go with the car, also a repair CD.
$2500.00 Cheap for this quality vehicle. Photos available.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, you'all! Who's gonna pony up the cash? I could Fedex it to Germany....:p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll bet there's plenty of nice 728i's over there, production numbers were pretty high for this model. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts