BMW Werkz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18x8.5 E36 & E46 Wheels, 5 x 120 bolt pattern, 38mm offset, 25lb wheel wt, INSANE 3" polished lip!

sorry, no staggered set up available, wheels only available in 8.5" widths.

available in silver for $750/set or hyperdark (gunmetal) $790/set

honest, reputable seller. new to maxbimmer but known at dtmpower.net and bimmerforums. references available

was running a group buy on dtmpower.net and have a few sets left in each color that were not sold. SELLING AT GROUP BUY PRICES!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Is this a private or commercial sale? And who makes the wheels?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by L337E46@Aug 13 2003, 02:41 AM
Is this a private or commercial sale? And who makes the wheels?

Thanks
Let me know John..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is a 100% private sale.

the wheels are made by MANARAY. they are the VERTECH VR5 QUEST model and no longer available in the US. $2000 to special order. wheels are very popular amongst the lexus crowd.

thanks and let me know if you guys need any add'l info.

new lugs, center caps and valve stems also included w/ea set.

5th wheels available as well if any of you want full size spares.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they require no fender modifications on the e36 unless you wish to run an abnormally agressive tire. a (mildly, 1.5" and below) lowered e36 w/these wheels can accomodate a 235/40/18 w/no clearance issues unless of course you have 3 people in the back of your car and you hit a speedbump/pothole while making a u-turn. i have a friend who ran a 245/35/18 all around on his stock e36 m3 coupe w/no problems.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mine isn't lowered at all i'm pretty sure... so 18's would fit no problem? They're really hot, IF ANYONE IS SELLING A USED PAIR FOR HALF PRICE I'm THERE

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have these wheels sold yet?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts