Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18" ASA AR1 wheels with Falkens... $700

I bought these from a member here earlier this year. I was thinking of re-finishing them in a different color but decided the CSL reps might look better in the color I'm looking to use, so I would like to sell these in order to buy some CSL reps.

The wheels are 18x8 in front and 18x9 in rear with Falken FK452 tires, 225/40 in front and 245/35 in rear. Based on reviews I've seen before buying these I've had pretty much the same experience in that the tires are very good summer tires, and while I don't push the car much, they handle really well and are awesome in the rain. Pretty quiet too.

New, the wheels are ~$675 and tires ~$625, so $1300 for set. Three wheels have minor curb rash (1 from me 2 from PO) and the rears have some clear coat specks on the lip only (seen in pics). Front tires are about 60-65% tread life and rears 40% or so.

I'm thinking about 50% of new price would be fair and I'm pretty firm on that... $700

I will only separate the two ($400 wheels, $300 tires) if there are confirmed buyers for both, I have cash in hand from both buyers, and the two buyers can either pay me for the removal of tires or work it out between themselves.

Photos:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.