BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so on my way to college there is this side road that is super straight and I always hit 140 at least, (so far the fastest has be 150), but today me and my friend were coming back so i was showing him how it went, then right after hit 140 we started going up hill then all these pieces ripped out of no where and i saw them in rear view mirror, first thing i thought is i just ripped apart my tire and was a lillte freaked, but then i noticed i still had control so i slowed down and turned around to see what the damanage was, i thought i maybe just ran over something. As i got back there I noticed plastic all over the place, it was the plastic that goes from brake duct to duct, under the bumper it just ripped off. so that sucks, hope i can deal with out it

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
eh its been known to happen iv seen hoods rip off, a wheel even fell off. obviously not on my car but iv seen it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
he he,that exact same thing happened to me!!!!!!
I have been driving without it for a couple of months now doesn't seem to make much differance to the car! but I am getting it fixed, its supposed to keep the radiator protected and give better aerodynamics, man there must be alot of suction under the car at those speeds huh!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by rmxpete@Sep 30 2004, 06:41 PM
he he,that exact same thing happened to me!!!!!!
I have been driving without it for a couple of months now doesn't seem to make much differance to the car! but I am getting it fixed, its supposed to keep the radiator protected and give better aerodynamics, man there must be alot of suction under the car at those speeds huh!!
[snapback]202429[/snapback]​
yeah know where to get one for a decent price, my brake duct won't stay in place any more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts