BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the new bugatti veyron is a buety what do you think of it tell me know and send some pics :thumbs :thumbsdown

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeah. by the way u spealt 'know' wrong. its just 'no'.just thought id would "have my say" :haha :devil :p :clap2 :banghead...by the way what does everyone think of my mp3 player.im hopefully gettin it for chrimo.please tell me what ya think... :yup :wink :thumbs :guns

Attachments

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
its a beast and its very expensive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The 2003 Ettore Bugatti Veyron. Quad-Turbo, 4WD, 64 Valve 1,001 BHP 9,000 RPM W16 Engine. 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds. Top speed is 252 MPH. It's also smaller than a Lamborghini Murcielago. Fastest production model in exsistance. $1,363,116.00. 0WN3D.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
THAT thing is stupid fast.....

buggati has always been the ruler of the streets of exotics..

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Mines on order! :joking:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I feel the need.............. THE NEED FOR SPEED!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Originally posted by 007ben@Mar 20 2004, 11:12 PM
i think its kinda ugly.

who cares if its fast. sure if i owned a freeway or a race track then maybe i'd think about getting one.
:werd: :werd: I dont think its very attractive, and if you do have it you cant really enjoy driving where you want.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
If you were a real gear head, a real car fanatic...you would understand... It's not always about driving how fast the car can go, it's about the style, prestige, the exotic, the unique features it has.. Just cause you have the extra power, doesn't mean you have to use it..It would be a blessing to own such a car.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Originally posted by bimmerfan620@Mar 21 2004, 10:07 AM
If you were a real gear head, a real car fanatic...you would understand... It's not always about driving how fast the car can go, it's about the style, prestige, the exotic, the unique features it has.. Just cause you have the extra power, doesn't mean you have to use it..It would be a blessing to own such a car.
I'm not much of a gear head.

But i know what i like and what i don't

I'd much rather a Lamborghini or Ferrrari. Style and still way more than enough HP for anyone aside from a fighter pilot.

And to not use that kind of HP is a waste of $1,363,116.00... that you could buy a home large enough or small countr to drive your M3, M5, in as fast as you want.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
i would sell it buy a mint 2002 in inka orange, a original mini, 67 GTO, two of them and make those mothers haul. a OLD monte carlo like 70's, Shelby cobra , some more cars a bike and a huge 3 story garage, live on the top floor. oh and a old cede's SL

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Originally posted by Hoppy's535i@Mar 22 2004, 06:39 PM
i would sell it buy a mint 2002 in inka orange, a original mini, 67 GTO, two of them and make those mothers haul. a OLD monte carlo like 70's, Shelby cobra , some more cars a  bike and a huge 3 story garage, live on the top floor. oh and a old cede's SL
lol.
I can see shaving off the 1 million on the price tag, then that figure would fit somewhere withen my "logic" portion of my brain :)
Anyways, here's some more + better pics

Interoir design is off the wall... MAAAD fat tires....

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
those pics are much better. The interior looks like the beamed it out of a batman movie with the retro modern look (if there is such a thing)...

Still not for me. But those images do it a bit more justice.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Of course people like us think... "well id rather buy 2 houses and 3 M3's". or whatever. But people who have "fuk you" money enough to buy this car dont give a shiat about $1-$2 million. They already have 10 houses and a dozen cars. Shiat.. theyd put 50 miles a year on the bugatti anyway.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts