BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know I'm new here, but I need lots of help. I just got an '03 325. I want to mod it up, starting with the body, then going to the engine. Every place I checked only has E46 kits thru 01 or '02 at the latest! Please help! I also want to find exhaust systems and forced induction. PLEASE HELP!!! :help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:dunno That's what I thought, they do look pretty damn similar. Thanks, this should make the body portion a little easier. Anything bout the engine? Are the 01/02 3's identical (engine) to the '03's. I sure hope so. Thanks man

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and one more thing...Woobie, I voted for your car. That was sweet. The wheels were nice. I'm lookin to put clear corners and altezza tails on my 325. Does adding an aftermarket cd head unit void the warranty?? I sure as hell hope not! :driving

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I would suggest contacting the Service Reps at one (if not all) of the places you're looking at for parts to see if they are indeed the same. There could be little changes between the model years that we are not aware of that would cause you to be SOL if you bought the part.

Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:huh: Very true. I didn't think of that. Well in that case I best be getting on the phone! Thnaks man

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Hey, no problem. That's what we are here for :thumbs

That and the free candy :screwy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts