Teen Choice Awards 2019 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Test Forum If in doubt test your post in here first! Post counts do not count. This forum is emptied periodically!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-29-2019, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bigbox is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Teen Choice Awards 2019

Watch Teen Choice Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Full Show HD here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChC...7F-LZJukICurg/

The Lion King: The Gift denotes Beyoncé's ninth top 10 exertion on the Billboard 200 as a soloist, and second new top 10 of 2019, after Homecoming: The Live Album (an introduction at No. 4, May 4). Quite, Beyoncé is only the second demonstration of 2019, and first lady, to accomplish two new top 10s this year. She pursues Future, who scored two new top 10s with Future Hndrxx Presents: The WIZRD (No. 1 on Feb. 2) and Save Me (No. 5 on June 22). (Beyoncé has really observed three of her collections visit the main 10 out of 2019 — the main demonstration to accomplish that accomplishment this year. Notwithstanding The Lion King: The Gift and Homecoming, her 2016 No. 1 Lemonade came back to the main 10 on the May 4-dated outline.)

Nicki Minaj and Megan Thee Stallion invested some energy messing about and talking on Instagram Live on Saturday, moving and giggling. However, the discussion additionally turned increasingly genuine when Minaj paused for a minute to express gratitude toward Megan for her help and offered some consolation and exhortation about her collection.

"I truly value you, and despite the fact that we've been kidding a ton, I needed to disclose to you that it implies a great deal to me the majority of the pleasant and the majority of the sweet things that you at any point said," she said. "Like, it means everything to me.

A propulsive melody that takes off after sing-tune drones and an awesome bassline, "Cold" pursues ITZY's presentation single "Dalla," which was discharged in February and saw real achievement. The new track fronts their IT'z ICY collection, set to drop Monday (July 29).

"Frigid yet I'm ablaze/A fantasy inside me, I'm sure/Look at me, I'm not a liar/I would prefer not to be placed in your crate." This line fills in as the lead-up to the dynamic tune of "Frosty," and should be the young lady gathering's hymn.

Touching base on the K-pop scene in February as the freshest demonstration from JYP Entertainment, home to any semblance of TWICE and GOT7, the female quintet set the business ablaze as one of the year's most prevalent new craftsmen. Their wildly sure introduction single "Dalla" - a melody about being unique - grabbed the eye of fans over the globe. "Cold" proceeds with this topic as ITZY sings about being guaranteed in their identity - chicly frosty in their hot savagery, presenting a positive message for audience members.

The "Cold" video includes the five ladies as they take to the radiant boulevards of Los Angeles while singing about how their cool swagger draws the consideration of everybody and that they're relentless, wearing a blend of looks that are at the same time exquisite and athletic. With stepping move breaks and vivid livelinesss showing up all through as they sing and rap, including a sweet demonstration of love for guardians from Ryujin, it's a bubbly return for the gathering, exhibiting their young and vivacious vibe.

Cardi B is never one to avoid legislative issues, and in an ongoing Instagram Live session, she got out President Donald Trump over the way he's dealt with police severity, revealing to her devotees that "he couldn't care less."

"Each and every time I see a dark man get killed or abused by the police, I simply continue saying like, 'what the f- - k? No one gives a f- - k. No one wants to think about it? No one wants to think about it?'" she said. "Furthermore, I quit saying that since no one do mind! No one wants to think about it. He couldn't care less. He couldn't care less."

TAGS:

Teen Choice Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Full Show HD
Teen Choice Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Full Show
Teen Choice Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Full
Teen Choice Awards 2019 Live Stream Online
Teen Choice Awards 2019 Live Stream
Teen Choice Awards 2019 Live
Teen Choice Awards 2019

Last edited by bigbox; 07-29-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > Site > Test Forum