MTV Video Music Awards 2019 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Test Forum If in doubt test your post in here first! Post counts do not count. This forum is emptied periodically!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-29-2019, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bigbox is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
MTV Video Music Awards 2019

Watch MTV Video Music Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Full Show Free here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoE...MI9499BRbnkBzw

Since appearing prior this year with her Harry Styles-endorsed tribute to muddled (and at one time, prohibited) love, "1950," King Princess has kept the music coming. In June, she discharged the Make My Bed EP, highlighting the heartbreaker "Talia," and coordinated the melody's enthusiastic profundities with a video featuring herself and a sex doll.

In any case, it's the manner in which she utilizes the doll in the clasp that is striking — and it's not the manner in which a sex doll is normally utilized. That is the thing that makes it a most loved of King Princess colleague Amandla Stenberg, who chipped away at the video as supervisor and colorist.

On the 2018 VMA celebrity main street Monday night (August 20), Stenberg separated what makes the video so unique.

"I think the idea is truly cool, simply having the option to see a gay relationship depicted in a music video," Stenberg revealed to MTV News, "however explicitly through the sort of amusing, mindful thought of a sex doll, something that is for the most part disposed of and manhandled by men."

"In any case, you get the opportunity to see a gay young lady treating it with adoration and regard," she proceeded. "I believe that is extremely interesting and cool." Stenberg stars in the up and coming film adjustment of The Hate U Give, a YA tale that handles police ruthlessness and racial profiling. She strolled the VMAs celebrity lane with King Princess close by.

For King Princess' fans, melodies like "Talia" and "1950" uncover concealed pockets of expectation among the disappointment and dread of being a youthful strange individual on the planet today. "Presently every one of these individuals are reacting to it, and I get these astounding messages from children who were fundamentally the same as me a couple of years prior," King Princess revealed to MTV News not long ago. "What's more, they're discussing how they're devastated and pitiful, and ["1950"] is an encouraging sign."

Travis Scott had one of the most dangerous, electric, and engaging exhibitions at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards. The "Sicko Mode" rapper brought his vision of Astroworld to Radio City Music Hall with a rollercoaster vehicle, a goliath brilliant inflatable head, and fireworks. Prior to the service, Scott quickly examined how Houston hip-jump affected a definitive objective of Astroworld.

"That resembles one of the most significant focuses I needed to accomplish for the collection was simply, such as, carry that sound to Houston and cause it to go around the world," Scott said. "Everyone from Houston, from Paul Wall to Mike Jones to Lil Flip to Lil Keke to E.S.G. to the entire S.U.C., every one of these individuals. Bun B, Pimp C — every one of these individuals made a culture and a sound for Houston and made it around the world. I simply need to proceed with what they began, you know? Ensure individuals always remember the name Houston."

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/170175220

TAGS:

MTV Video Music Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Full Show Free
MTV Video Music Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Full Show
MTV Video Music Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Full
MTV Video Music Awards 2019 Live Stream Online
MTV Video Music Awards 2019 Live Stream
MTV Video Music Awards 2019 Live
MTV Video Music Awards 2019
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > Site > Test Forum