BMW Werkz banner

Racing Dynamics | Bimmerworld

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ///M Power 
#1 ·
In the middle of March I ordered a little over a grand in parts from Bimmerworld. Every item shipped quickly and th shipping charges were very well priced.

The one problem was one of the items I rodered is a rare Racing Dynamics splitter. Well i never got that item. I contacted Bimmerworld several times and they kept contacting Racing Dynamcis and electrodyne. Everytime they contacted RD/electrodyne they were told it would arrive the middle of the month. This happened for 4 months. Finally today my splitter was shipped.

Not knocking on Bimmerworld, jsut watch out for those rare items from Racing Dynamics.

In fact, Bimmerworld was defintely on ym side fo the situation. Each time I called I spoke with Rob of Neil. They both rememebred who I was and my special case. In fact soem of you guys might even know Neil from these forums. His old username on here was RedlineRU, and his new name is 24V Fury.

Bimmerworld service was defintely great, but Racing Dynamics angers me.

#3 ·
///M Power said:
Bimmerworld service was defintely great, but Racing Dynamics angers me.
I'm surprised you even got the splitter! That's great that BW backed you, I once ordered a set of RacingDynamics wheels (NOT through BW) and after 16 MONTHS I gave up and got my money back. :eek:
Needless to say when I order my track wheels for the E30 I'm definitely making sure the wheels are in stock. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.